Saturday, December 11, 2021

Subscribed to Mapletree Logistics Trust Preferential Offering Shares

 


The dateline to subscribe for Mapletree Logistics Trust Preferential Offering Shares is 9.30pm on 14 Dec 2021 for electronic applications and 5.00pm on the same day for banker's draft/cashier's order.

I currently own 8,000 shares and intend to round it up to 10,000 shares through this exercise without incurring any brokerage fee.

See related posts:

Added Mapletree Logistics Trust in first investment of 2021

Applied for Mapletree Logistics Trust Preferential Offering Shares (2020)

Nibbled Mapletree Logistics Trust and Sembcorp Marine

There it goes. My subscription for 2,000 shares (including entitled and excess) at $1.84 per share.

Hope I can get them all.

Slowly but steadily, I am building up positions in high quality Reits in my SGX income portfolio.

This is the second time I am using PayNow to participate in corporate action to save the $2 fee from using ATM.

The new Preferential Offering Shares will be credited to CDP and commence trading on 22 Dec 2021, 9am.

I would expect the share price of MLT to remain weak and may possibly fall below $1.84 in the short-term. 

As this is a long-term income play, I will not be concerned about short-term volatility.

Thanks for reading. As usual, stay safe and remain strong.

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: