Monday, December 20, 2021

Bought $500 of CRO to stake for Crypto.com Ruby Steel Card

 


I made another small step towards crypto journey today.

As the price of CRO token retraces to test support of USD$0.50 (S$0.70), I bought 704 tokens worth S$500 and mentally prepared to lose everything.



It is not easy to time the purchase of cryptocurrencies because they are very volatile. 

I have staked these 704 CRO tokens for a Ruby Steel card for a period of 180 days, thereby unlocking 111.6 CRO tokens which were worth the free USD25 upon sign up months ago from referral link.

I was waiting for the price of CRO to drop below S$0.30 at that time but its price keep climbing up and even rocketed to a high of S$1.20 before retracing. 

The benefits are 2% cashback for all purchases and Spotify rebate up to US$12.99 monthly.

I am optimistic about cryptocurrencies and believe in risking a small portion of fiat monies to purchase digital currencies used in metaverse. Only high risks will generate high returns.

I have finally started my crypto journey Have you started yours?

For those of you interested to sign up for Crypto.com exchange platform, you may use my referral link here. We both can get USD25 worth of CRO tokens when you stake $500 of CRO tokens for a Ruby card or above.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster



No comments: