Friday, December 03, 2021

IPO Allocation Results of Digital Core Reit

The IPO of Digital Core Reit to 13.4m retail investors was 16.1 times oversubscribed.

The above is the allocation table.

I applied for 5,000 shares of Digital Core Reit IPO yesterday.

Today, I got my monies refunded entirely, less the 2 bucks.

This means I got nothing. 

No luck. At least I tried though.

If I were lucky, I could have gotten 1,500 shares.

Moving forward, what will be my strategy for this new data centre Reit?

I intend to monitor the price movement for weeks.

Then be a sniper to fire first shot to initiate a small position when the opportunity arise.

Dollar cost average over time and build up a position of freehold data centre assets.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster



 

No comments: