Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Net Worth Update Dec 2021 | ++$150k in 2021

S$1.162m


This will be the last net worth update for year 2021.

2 weeks away from the new year and I have collected almost all the salary income, bonuses, CPF contributions and almost all dividend payouts for this year.

My net worth increases $10k from mid Nov 2021.

My net worth increases around $150k from exactly a year ago, when it surpassed $1 million for the first time.

At this rate, let me now set a target net worth of SGD 1.3 million dollars to be attained by 15 Dec 2022.

The benefit of setting small targets or goals in life is that we will be close or not very far off from our targets or goals even if we missed it.

This month, I completed the maximum contribution of $15.3k to my SRS account.

Earlier this year, I completed the $7k RSTU for my CPF SA and parent's CPF RA account.

I have also refunded the down-payment amount of $21.5k for HDB BTO used from my CPF OA account.

2021 has been a tumultuous year for us dealing with impact from the pandemic and learning to live with the virus in an endemic society. Global economies have begun to recover and will continue to do so. There will be noises, fears and concerns as usual, regardless of economic conditions.

We need to stay focused, be staying on track in pursuit of our own objectives and aims in life. 

For me, the ultimate aim is financial freedom. This journey will not be plain sailing but it definitely is not impossible.

I envisage that 5 years from now, I will be shaking leg, drinking coconut by the pool in a resort, working when I want to and not because I need to. 

Momento Mori.- "Remember that you will die"

Thanks for reading.

With love & peace,
Qiongster





No comments: