Monday, December 20, 2021

Redeemed Discounted Disney share on Tiger Broker

 

I earned 2 stock discount coupons (20% off Disney stock) from Shopee.


They have to be redeemed on Tiger Broker app.

Hence I funded my idle Tiger Broker account with $2.2k today and still qualify for an apple share despite having opened the account many months ago.

I then input the voucher code in Tiger Broker app.


Redeemed 1 Disney share for US$116. 54 today. I intend to redeem the other share at a later time within next 2 weeks.

1 free Apple share and 2 discounted Disney shares to lay the foundation for me to build up a new US stock portfolio.

If you are interested to kick-start your journey in stock investing, do use my referral link to register for a Tiger Broker account, fund it with at least S$2k to get a free apple share worth US$170 and 60 commission-free trades for 180 days.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah how to earn Disney discount voucher?

Qiongster said...

It was from Shopee Catch game.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for replying, Qiongster :) Happy new year!!

Qiongster said...

Happy New Year! Huat ah!