Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Added Mapletree Logistics Trust in first investment of 2021

I last nibbled 600 shares of Mapletree Logistics Trust (MLT) at $1.92 in Dec 2020 and gotten 2400 shares of MLT through application for the preferential offering shares of Mapletree Logistics Trust in Nov 2020 at $1.99 in Nov 2020.

In total, I only owned 5,000 shares of MLT.

The share price of MLT has weakened in recent weeks due to interest rate hikes speculation and more possibly cashing out of funds by institutional hedge funds into growth industries stocks which offer higher value.

I am not too bothered by all the noises from the news and analysts. I believe that every crisis or dip present opportunities for building up passive income. Fundamentally, there is no change in the industrial Reits on my radar list i.e. Mapletree Industrial Trust, Ascendas Reit, Keppel DC Reit. 

MLT needs no further introduction as a resilient, high quality Logistics Reit thriving on the booming and growth of e-commerce and logistics needs in the APAC regions

Hence, I decided to add 3,000 shares of MLT at $1.78 today. I will own 8,000 shares of MLT. 

I would be more than happy to add more shares of MLT in the future should its price drop further. 

Meanwhile, sit back and relax, conserve cash and be prepared to watch the Industrial Reits crash and fire next round of bullets. 

Thanks for reading. Stay strong and be safe!

With love & peace,
Qiongster


No comments: