Monday, April 11, 2022

Boosted. Another step towards normalcy

 


I went for a Pfizer booster shot today at the nearest community centre near my home.

I purposely drag till more than 8 months since my second jab on National Day for this booster jab, 3 weeks before expiry of my vaccination status. 

There was practically nobody in queue and no waiting time when I reached.

After the jab, I was given 15 mins to sit down and wait in the paediatric observation zone before being allowed to discharge.



There are no freebies i.e. free masks nor sanitizers this time.

Nonetheless, I hope that life will return to normalcy soon. Let humankind regain back our freedom which we used to own. Travel and do things freely ever before.

Thanks for reading.

As always, stay safe and remain strong.

With love & peace, 
Qiongster







No comments: