Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Accumulated Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL)

 


I accumulated another share of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) today.

My overnight order at US$2580 has been filled during wee hours while sleeping. 




I now own 3 shares of Alphabet Inc., positioning for 60 shares post-split.

I have earlier shared on the 8 reasons Why I Invested in Alphabet Inc.

Monopoly dominance, exponential growth, ever-growing share price, strong moat, stock split, resilience, below intrinsic value make this Mega Tech stock a no brainer to own for the long-term.

In the short-term, the share price of Alphabet Inc. will be volatile and subjected to weakness due to noises of lawsuits, interest rate hikes, recession fears, Ukraine war impact, inverted yield curve and so on.

In the long-term post split, I believe its share price will grow by at least 20% annually, surpassing US$300 per share in 5 years and US$1000 per share in 10 years. I would be happy to continue accumulating more shares of Alphabet Inc. till Jul 2022 post split and throughout the rest of this year.


Thanks for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: