Monday, August 09, 2021

Happy National Day and my small contribution to Singapore's path towards normalcy

Happy Birthday Singapore! 

Today marks the National Day of Singapore and its 56th birthday.

Even though it is a public holiday, I have an appointment for second dose of vaccination at the nearest community centre.

I am writing this while waiting 30 mins at the observation zone before being discharged.


Free masks and sanitizer given after getting vaccinated. 

I hope the side effects to be experienced will be bearable this time and look forward to regaining back most, if not all of my freedom, as a vaccinated person in time to come.

Life will get better, only if we believe so.

Thank you for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster




No comments: