Saturday, August 14, 2021

Net Worth Update Aug 2021 - All time high surpassing SGD1.13m

S$1.131m


My net worth grows $6k from mid Jul 2021 to hit S$1.131m now, another all time high!

This is after the latest round of salary income, dividends passive income and CPF contributions.

I have started to make voluntary housing refunds using cash back to my CPF OA, which has been used for down-payment of a HDB BTO flat in Jun 2021.

The stock markets have been sluggish and I do not see much value buys in the market and will scale back on the speed of my investments. The best thing to do now is nothing, while collecting dividends to build up war chest.

Besides tracking financial wealth, it is important to focus on health too. I have not exercised for several weeks during the vaccination regime and will be starting to exercise again soon.

Thanks for reading. As always, stay safe and remain strong.


With love & peace, 
Qiongster

2 comments:

eggy said...

uh..no one count CPF one la

Qiongster said...

I like leh