Wednesday, February 02, 2022

US$100 can nibble both Tesla and Google stocks on Singapore's Neobroker

 


I opened a Syfe Trade account last week.

My purpose was to leverage on such neobroker to perform dollar cost average on high quantum mega tech stocks such as Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Amazon.com Inc. and perhaps Tesla Inc. 

Furthermore, I could reap the free sign up, $1k top-up and first trade bonuses amounting to $60.

I then spent past 2 days toying with this neobroker account.

Nibbled tiny fractions of Alphabet Inc. and Tesla Inc for less than US$100.

The amount of US$22 used to nibble Tesla was from the S$30 sign-up bonus, meaning I gotten 0.025 share of Tesla free from Syfe!


Things may not always go according to plan in life. 

This morning, Alphabet Inc. announces a set of amazing results together with a 20-1 stock split to make its stock price affordable.

This means that each share price of GOOGL and GOOG will theoretically be around US$150 after split in Jul 2022.

Hence, I do not need such neobroker for Alphabet Inc. anymore. However for Amazon.com Inc. and Berkshire Hathaway Inc., I will still need it to nibble fractional shares as I could not afford to invest US$3k or US$470k every month.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. Happy Tiger Year! 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: