Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Net Worth Update Feb 2022 | Roar Past SGD 1.2 million

S$1.222m

Today is Day 15 of the New Tiger Year.

My net worth hits S$1.222m, an all time high!

The increase of $33k from Jan 2022 is mainly contributed by this month's salary, special bonuses, CPF contributions and slight recovery in the stock markets.

My CPF has surpassed $470k. CPF SA has crossed $190k and on the brink of attaining Full Retirement Sum. 

I completed the top up of $8k to my CPF SA under Retirement Scheme Top-Up (RSTU) at the end of Jan 2022.

I started to top up my SRS account with $1k last week and plan to complete the maximum contribution of $15.3k by Apr 2022.

Moving forward, I plan to be more aggressive in my investments - seizing opportunities to accumulate more growth stocks in the US stock market while adding to existing Reits in the SGX income portfolio.

I aim to accumulate up to SGD 300k worth in stocks and Reits, and achieve a passive income of SGD 18k.

My target net worth by the end of 2022 is SGD 1.3 million.

We should always be prepared for inflation and rising prices of good and services. Investment of our own monies in growth or income producing businesses, investing of own time to learn, self develop own technical and soft skills to get better paying jobs or innovate to create our own businesses are ways to beat inflation and strive towards financial freedom instead of relying on the government for payouts or subsidies in the coming Budget.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and remain strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster

1 comment:

Worthforbes said...

We should increase our net worth of we want to fight with inflation