Monday, February 28, 2022

Portfolio Update Feb 2022

The second month of 2022 has come to an end. It is time for me to review my investment portfolios.

The stock markets are still undergoing turbulence with the ongoing war in addition to immense noises engulfing Fed tapering, interest rates hikes, inflation fears, Omicron variant fears, rise of US Treasury yields, looming market crash and so on.

I remain invested, slowly and steadily increase my investments in income-producing assets and growth businesses in the past few weeks, for the long-term.

My SGX Income Portfolio value recovers $4k to $268k from $264k last month.

My US Growth Portfolio value increases to US$13.8k from US$7.3k. I injected around US$6k of capital into Tiger Broker trading account for accumulation of Alphabet Inc. shares.

My SRS Ultra Long-Term Portfolio value remains fairly stagnant at $100.2k.


Portfolio Actions

1. Nibbled fractional 0.331 share of Tesla Inc. at average price of US$819 in Syfe Trade.

2. Nibbled fractional 0.133 share of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) at average price of US$2683.17 in Syfe Trade.

3. Bought 2 shares of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) at average price of US$2880 in Tiger Broker.

Portfolio Dividends

1. Received $114 of dividends from Suntec Reit on 28 Feb.


SGX Income Portfolio

Portfolio Value = $268k

US/HK Growth Portfolio

Moomoo

Tiger Broker
   

   
Syfe Trade
Total Portfolio Value : US$13.8K

SRS Ultra Long-Term Portfolio

As always, stay safe and remain strong.

With love & peace, 
Qiongster


No comments: