Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Putting Money Back Where It Comes From - Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)

 

Google pays me $181.49 for ads revenue from this Live Rich Life Free blog today.


This is the second time I cashed out from this blog.

I kickstarted this blog on 31 Dec 2019, with the aim of sharing and journaling my journey towards financial freedom through frugality, stoicism, perserverance and reframing of mindset.

26 months later, this blog has generated close to 250k page views, more than 10k monthly page views and yielded dividends.

While the main purpose of blogging is not to profit from writing, earning some incentives do help to encourage me to create more financial related articles for sharing to the community and world.

I decided to put this money into Syfe Trade to buy fractional shares of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), putting the money back where it comes from.

S$181.49 is roughly equivalent to US$135.

There it goes for my tiny slice of owning Google by purchasing US$135 worth of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL).

Last but not least, I would like to thank all readers of this blog for your continued support and wish everyone the best of health and wealth in such unprecedented endemic times.

As always, stay safe and remain strong.

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

3 comments:

Vince said...

Kudos to your work and ads income. Your post remind me how I started to blog as well. With your monthly page view of 10k, you can try explore other alternative for better ads rate. But normally a domain is needed though.

Qiongster said...

Hi Vince,
Thanks for your sharing. I will definitely explore better alternatives.
Cheers.

BLOGLINE said...

Thanks for giving us awesome content, i really enjoys this your article and i will share to beloved friends that are exactly looking for this content as i got now.

Song Lyrics

<a href="https://gonaija.com.ng/category/latest-inews/”> Entertainment/news</a>