Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Free CRO from Mystery Box In Crypto.com

 


I have started my crypto journey for 3 months now.

Everyday, I would collect diamonds in Crypto.com app through daily missions such as logging in, buying USD$20 worth of crypto or watching tutorial to learn about NFTs.


By accumulating 25 diamonds, we could open a mystery box which gives a chance of winning CRO (Crypto.com) native coins, which can be used to stake for a debit card or stake ons Supercharging events to earn high returns of other crypto.

Today I opened my mystery box and here is what I got.


1.2 CRO worth 80 cents as at time of writing. Not significant but it is possible that CRO could be worth many times more few years down the road.

The government has already banned advertising of crypto by the various exchanges because crypto is a volatile digital asset not backed by any fundamentals and investing or trading in such digital asset could result in huge monetary losses. Nonetheless, as much as people queue up for S$12m or S$18m Toto lottery draw betting on money they could afford to wager, I believe crypto could form 1 to 5% of out net worth as a form of a speculative digital asset class.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

1 comment:

Bio Agile Therapeutics said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.