Thursday, September 23, 2021

This blog has yielded dividends. Thank you for your support.

 


I received a payment of $156.16 from Google Adsense for ads revenue from this Live Rich Life Free blog.


I kickstarted this blog on 31 Dec 2019, with the aim of sharing and journaling my journey towards financial freedom through frugality, stoicism, perserverance and reframing of mindset.

The topics I intended to share span across anything in the world ranging from investments in Reits, SGX stocks, bonds, life hacks and philosophy, politics, science and travels hopefully. In the end, I did not really touch on politics, science and travels.

21 months later, this blog has generated close to 200k page views and even yielded dividends.

While the main purpose of blogging is not to profit from writing, earning some incentives do help to encourage me to create more financial related articles for sharing to the community and world.

I believe we should try to pursue our own dreams and passion. Even if we fail, at least we tried.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all readers of this blog for your continued support and wish everyone the best of health and wealth in such unprecedented endemic times.

As always, stay safe and remain strong.

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: