Saturday, September 18, 2021

Net Worth Update Sep 2021

S$1.133m

My net worth inches up $2k from mid Aug 2021 to S$1.133m now.

This is after the latest round of salary income, dividends passive income and CPF contributions.

Net worth growth is stagnated due to correction in the stock market which wiped out close to $7k of my stock equity value.

I continued to make voluntary housing refunds using cash back to my CPF OA, which has been used for down-payment of a HDB BTO flat in Jun 2021.

On the investment front, I have done little to add on to my portfolio, other than waiting for my put options in the US stock market expire.

The pandemic situation seems to really evolve into an endemic and opportunities for retail Reits have started to emerge. I am targeting to add shares of CICT and FCT.

Thanks for reading. As always, stay safe and remain strong.


With love & peace, 
Qiongster

 

No comments: