Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Free Spotify and 2% Cashback with Ruby Steel Crypto.com Visa Card

 


I have shared previously on my new venture into cryptocurrencies lately.

On 20 Dec 2021, I have applied for the Ruby Steel card after staking S$500 worth of CRO tokens on the crypto.com app for 6 months.

In return, I will enjoy 2% Cashback on all purchases and 100% rebate on Spotify worth US$12.99 monthly.

Today I am happy to receive this metallic steel card in my mailbox after weeks of waiting.



This Visa card functions as a prepaid debit card and can only be topped with with following cryptocurrencies:

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ADA, CHZ, DAI, DOGE, ENJ, LINK, MANA, MATIC, TAUD, TCAD, TGBP, THETA, UNI, USDC, USDT, VET, & ZIL

The cashback earned will be in the form of native CRO tokens.

I am optimistic about cryptocurrencies and believe in risking a small portion of fiat monies to purchase digital currencies used in metaverse. Only high risks will generate high returns.

For those of you interested to sign up for Crypto.com exchange platform, you may use my referral link here. We both can get USD25 worth of CRO tokens when you stake $500 of CRO tokens for a Ruby card or above.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and remain strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: