Sunday, October 31, 2021

Portfolio Update Oct 2021

It is the last day of October 2021 and it is time to review my investment portfolios.

Generally the global stock markets recovered gradually after the correction in last month. It is pretty normal that every now and then, there will be noises that cause the stock markets to "crash".

My SGX Income Portfolio value increases to $277.6k from $266k in end Sep 2021. I only added CICT these 2 months.

My US Growth Portfolio value increases slightly to US$3.5k from US$3.3k. Besides selling put options to collect premium, I have not increased in any investment.

My SRS Ultra Long-Term Portfolio value increases slightly to $92.2k from $90.4k. A $7k is lying idle and I have not decided what to invest in. I have yet to contribute the full $15.3k to my SRS for 2021. After I completed the contribution, I may take action to initiate a new position in a new income producing business for the ultra long-term. Travel related stocks are definitely on the cards as it is now evident travel business is gradually resuming due to vaccinated travel lanes.

With the ongoing quarterly results announced by the companies and Reits in my portfolios, I am looking forward to collecting dividends, building up war chest and repeat the cycle of letting money work hard for me.

Portfolio Actions

1. Bought 911 shares of Capitaland Integrated Commercial Trust at average price of $2.06.

2. Sold 1 unit of Intel Corp, INTC211112 put option with $50 strike price at US$1.

Portfolio Dividends

1. Received $114 from Savings Bonds on 1 Oct.

2. Received $113.68 of dividends in SRS from Keppel DC Reit on 20 Oct.


SGX Income Portfolio
S$277.6k

US Growth Portfolio

US$3.5k


SRS Ultra Long-Term Portfolio

S$92.2k



Thank you for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: