Saturday, October 16, 2021

Net Worth Update Oct 2021 | Surpassed SGD 1.14m

 

S$1.147m


My net worth increases $14k from mid Sep 2021 to cross S$1.14m, an all time high.

This is after the latest round of salary income, dividends passive income and CPF contributions.

Net worth growth is also contributed by rebound in the stock market which inflated around $7k of my stock equity value. This dump and pump trend demonstrates that every dip offers buying opportunities to add shares and we should be greedy when others are fearful.

I continued to make voluntary housing refund using cash back to my CPF OA, which has been used for down-payment of a HDB BTO flat in Jun 2021.

On the investment front, besides adding CICT, I have done little to add on to my US portfolio, other than selling some Intel put options to collect premiums.

The pandemic situation seems to really evolve into an endemic and hospitality industry seems have a decent chance of bottoming out though it is still too early to tell.

Thanks for reading, As always, stay safe and remain strong.


With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: