Saturday, February 11, 2023

Test My Luck on T-Bill (BS23103T) using SRS funds




I shave idle SRS funds earning meagre 0.05% after the refund from previous T-Bill application and recent contribution.

Great opportunity costs incurred from waiting on the sidelines to add investment for local banks. I decided to deploy the idle SRS funds to try my luck on this latest tranche of Treasury Bill, a short-term government debt security with 12 months tenor, fully backed by the Singapore government and having an AAA credit rating.

The auction date for latest tranche of T-Bill is on 16 Feb 2023. The issue date is on 21 Feb 2023 and maturity date is on 22 Aug 2023. Results will be out on 16 Feb 2023, 1pm.

There it goes.



There is no admin fee for internet banking applications unlike SSB.

I look forward to a successful application and hope to lock in my SRS funds for 6 months at above 4% yield before getting it back to apply for SSB in Sep 2023.

Thanks for reading. Stay focused and remain steadfast as always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: