Thursday, February 16, 2023

No luck with T-Bill but some luck with IPPT

  


The allotment results for Feb 2023 Treasury Bill BS23103T are out!

The cut-off yield is 3.93% which is still rather attractive but it is disappointing that only approximately 21% of competitive applications at cutoff are allotted.



I applied for $10k competitive bid at 4.03% and was unsuccessful. 

For non-competitive applicants, they will get 100% of the amount they applied for.

The next tranche of 6 month T-Bill (BS23104X) will be open for application on 23 Feb 2023 next week for auction on 2 Mar 2023.

On a side quest, I went to take my Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) today despite having not exercised for 2 weeks.

As Singaporean sons, IPPT is either an annual national service liability to attempt and pass it or rather an opportunity to reap some monetary rewards from acing it.

I only can do 29 push ups and 32 sit ups, clocking 36 points for static stations in my uncle age group 6.

I managed to drag my weak legs and heart to run 14:19 mins for 25 points from 2.4km run to pass with 61 points for $200 incentive!


Thanks for reading. Stay focused and remain steadfast as always.

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: