Saturday, November 06, 2021

Nibbled Nano and Holo

 

I started my crytocurrency journey days ago.

Today I initiated a buy into nano to test water as its price was retracing. The price continue to drop after I bought.

Nano is a promising altcoin leveraging on direct acrylic graph technology instead of public blockchain. Its advantages are unlimited scalability, instantaneous transactions and no fee due to no mining. It could potentially be the digital currency of the next era but there is no guarantee in its increased adoption rate as bitcoin and ethereum are still largely recognised by the masses in the digital currency world. I decided to initiate a small position in nano to poise for the future and will continue to add more tokens as its price drop.

I also initiated a small position in Holochain (Hot) tokens.


Holochain is an alternative to blockchain on which bitcoin and ethereum operate on. Their differences are summarised in the table below. Holochain seems to offer an improved solution to blockchain in terms of scalability and efficiency. If it could increase its adoption rate and market share in the future, its price will balloon. Again, there is no guarantee and I believe the reward to risk ratio is great hence I decided to wager small money on it to punt on its potential success.


Thank you for reading. Stay safe and be strong as always. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster


No comments: