Sunday, November 14, 2021

Net Worth Update Nov 2021 | Surpassed SGD 1.15m

 

S$1.152m


My net worth increases $5k from mid Oct 2021 to cross S$1.15m.

This is after the latest round of salary income, dividends passive income and CPF contributions.

I completed the voluntary housing refund using cash back to my CPF OA, which has been used for down-payment of a HDB BTO flat in Jun 2021. The refunded amount includes accrued interest too.

I have started my crypto currency journey this month. Currently the portfolio is valued at around $500 which is too insignificant to be factored into my net worth.

On the investment front,  I have done little to add on to my US portfolio, other than nibbling some Palantir shares using my spoils from selling put options. In my SRS portfolio, I initiated a small position in Wilmar for the long-term.

I believe and hope that my net worth will continue to rise over the months and years by continue to be frugal and stay invested in income-producing businesses and assets. 

I do have a target net worth of SGD 2m before age 40 (financial freedom target age), SGD 3m before age 45 (financial independence target age) and SGD 4m before age 50 (my retirement target age). The magic of compounding shall perform its wonders for my wealth.


Thanks for reading, As always, stay safe and remain strong.



With love & peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: