Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Net Worth Update July 2021 - All Time High!

My net worth grows $25k from mid Jun 2021 to hit S$1.125m, an all time high!

I have completed $14k of CPF cash top-ups - $7k to my own CPF SA account, $7k to my mum CPF RA account.

I have also entirely paid off my income tax liabilities of $1.1k in cash.

Having already contributed $4.5k to SRS account and still have another $10.8k to go. Most probably, will top up in end of the year.

A new slice of HDB Equity is created to reflect the down-payment made for my HDB BTO property using CPF OA savings.

In the next few months, I intend to make voluntary housing refunds using cash back to my CPF OA.

The stock markets have been resurgent and my purchase targets have all hit all time highs, with little signs of correction. My faith and patience in local industrial and retails Reits have also paid off, contributing to paper capital gains on top of juicy dividends. I do not see much value buys in the market and will scale back on the speed of my investments. I do hope to see some equity fund raising for some of the local Reits I own, offering opportunities to add shares. While waiting for a decent correction in the US stock market for buying opportunities, I will be selling put options to collect premiums on companies that I want to own i.e. Intel, AMD, Palantir.

Besides focusing on financial health, I have been exercising more regularly in recent weeks and will be going for a vaccination shot next week, after which I will put my workout regime on hold till perhaps after the second shot in early Aug.

$1.125m

Thanks for reading. As always, stay safe and remain strong.

"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor" 

                                                                                                            -Seneca

With love & peace, 
Qiongster


5 comments:

Cory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cory said...

We are in similar journey. Cheers.

Qiongster said...

Thanks, Cory. I am inspired by your achievements in your journey. Huat ah!

Dividend Tech Warrior said...

Nice! Congrats! That's a huge chunk of CPF! :)

Qiongster said...

Thanks DTW! CPF is safe haven to fall back for retirement. Tech and Reits Combo for Ultimate Income and Growth! Huat ah!