Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Net Worth Update Mar 2022

 

S$1.23m

This is another typical net worth update in middle of the month.

I have collected my Mar 2022 pay check, most of the dividends from SGX income portfolio for this quarter and paid off all my credit card liabilities and bills.

My net worth climaxes to another all-time high of $1.23m.

This is despite a downtrend in the stock markets caused by uncertainties of the war, commodities prices spike, inflation, pandemic and interest rate hikes and so on.

I plan to complete the maximum contribution of $15.3k to my SRS account by this month. Having already contributed $1k last month, this means another $14.3k to go.

I then intend to slowly add on to my investments in Alphabet Inc., Microsoft, Citigroup and perhaps even initiate a position in Amazon Inc., hoping to get on the boat before its looming stock split in Jun 2022. 

On the local SGX front, I am on the lookout for the likes of high quality Frasers and Mapletree Reits to hit my target shopping prices before I add.

As my priorities are on the US and SG stock markets, I do not have plan to catch the falling knives presented by the likes of Chinese ATM (Alibaba, Tencent and Meituan. However, if I do have spare cash, I would not mind nibbling them for accumulation.

The coming months in this year 2022 will be challenging and taxing financially, mentally and physically. Immense inflation has caused prices of food and necessities to surge. The stock markets are likely to test lower supports and enter the bear territories. WFH for prolonged periods of time has started to take a toil mentally. Colleagues and friends around me have started to dish out resignation letters to continue the Great Resignation spree. Lack of exercise and lower metabolic rate have made it easier to put on weight and physically taxing to regain back the lost stamina and fitness. The ever changing regulations, rules and schedule due to impact from the pandemic i.e people around us suddenly tested C+ have made planning of future events difficult and uncertain.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and remain strong always!

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: