Friday, July 17, 2020

My frugal $2 hellthy meal from Mcdonalds


Lengendary investor Warren Buffet eats McDonald's for lunch at least 3 times a week even at 88 years old.

He enjoys junk food and coke.

Once a while, Qiongster enjoys fast food too.

But Qiongster is cheapo and frugal.

Following his $2 lunch from the hawker, he is trying to repeat the feat for a hellthy $2 lunch from McDonald's.

It is possible. By buying the cheapest chicken burger at $2, adding extra lettuce. And redeem a small unsalted fries.


The freebie is earned from giving feedback in McDonald's app, which integrates delivery feature with feedback and rewards functions.

There is option of free small coke, fries or cone ice cream with any purchase. 

A McDonald's lunch for $2.

Recession proof and inflation beating. 

Thanks for reading. 

With love & peace, 
Qiongster



2 comments:

Kevin said...

Heheh. I love junk food but I also know better to control my intake. Age ain't getting any younger.

McChicken was my luxury treat when I was a kid and it holds special meaning for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Save on food , spend on hospital.