Friday, January 03, 2020

Live Rich Life Free Portfolio Revealed

For the very first time, I am revealing my humble Live Rich Life Free Portfolio. My first 2 purchases were Sembcorp Industries and Starhub back in 2015. Both are the worst performers and caused my portfolio to incur heavy losses over the past 4 years. To make matters worse, they pay decreasing dividends year after year. Nonetheless, they were great investment lessons learnt and I improved my stock picking instincts after these first 2 counters. The 3rd counter I invested was an average industrial REIT that turned out to be my core and heaviest counter in the portfolio today. It is none other than AIMS APAC Industrial Reit. Along the way, I got ideas and accumulated new counters or increase existing holdings, building this portfolio slowly and steadily.

Prior to starting my investment journey in 2015, I actually started to trade actively in penny stocks, warrants of STI component stocks like Capitaland & DBS, commodities plays such as Golden Agri and Noble Group since 2007. Many of those counters that I have traded actually go bust. For example, Hyflux and Noble that I luckily managed to flip off after making tidy profits. Leftover counters from my trading days are PT Berlian Laju and Ryobi Kiso that are already suspended. I have written them off from my portfolio but these 2 counters are stucked in my CDP statement forever as blemishes.

This is the LIVE RICH LIFE FREE Portfolio
Total Portfolio Value = $194.5K as of 3 Jan 2020

I agree that this portfolio is very property focused and Reits heavy. It is not well diversified yet. I have tried to add banks like DBS and OCBC somehow sold them off for decent profits after a while. Decent coys such as Comfortdelgro and used-to-be-decent coys like SPH, Kingsmen creatives used to exist in the portfolio but were all flipped off for profits. Moving ahead, I will continue to slowly add decent stocks or REITs to grow this portfolio for more passive income and hopefully can diversify it better to reduce overexposure to one industry.

Besides this portfolio, I have another mini healthy portfolio in my SRS account. which consist of 3 decent coys and 2 REITs. I will share this SRS portfolio next time.

With Love & Peace,
Qiongster







No comments: