Friday, April 30, 2021

Portfolio Update Apr 2021 - Hitting greater highs

I have not been blogging actively lately due to being busy in new job. I also did not check the stock market at all and was surprised to see the share price of Sembcorp Industries surge above $2 and share price of Sembcorp Marine above 20 cents. 

My portfolio value went up by $6.8k to $262.8k in Apr 2021. It has been a quiet month as there was no capital injection nor any dividend received in this month.

Portfolio Actions

Nil

Portfolio Dividends

Nil

My Ultra Long-Term SRS portfolio inches up $1.6k from $93k last month. I am adopting a passive approach to these 5 counters in the ultra long-term portfolio and will rely on them to achieve compounding growth in my supplementary retirement funds.

Thanks for reading. Stay strong and be safe!

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: