Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Subscribed to Aims Apac Reit Preferential Offering

 


After sharing my plan for Aims Apac Reit Preferential Offering, I did not manage to add any shares of AA Reit before Ex-Dividend and Ex-Right date.

Even though the share price of AA Reit continue to weaken and even hit a low of $1.16 before rebounding to above $1.20, I missed the opportunity as I procrastinated for too long.

AA Reit is the largest constituent at 12% of my SGX Income Portfolio. I currently own 32,000 units of AA Reit at a net cost of $0.80 after factoring in all the cumulative dividends collected. 

I have been waiting for a good opportunity to increase investment in this Reit since my last addition at $1.18 in Sep 2020 and the time could not be any better than now. 

Now that the preferential offering (PO) is ongoing, I subscribed for 3,000 shares (inclusive of excess) of AA Reit at PO price of $1.189 today, hoping to get all.

I tried Paynow via scanning QR code in CDP website but hit by Paynow limit of $1k and requires 12 hours for adjustment to take place, so I went to press in ATM. $2 admin fee applies for both means but it is more convenient to use Paynow.

There it goes.

My investment in AA Reit is positioned for the long-term, at least the next decade. It is hard to believe that I have collected more than $13k of dividends from AA Reit alone in the past 7 years.

In the coming months, years and decade to come, I hope to enjoy more dividends from AA Reit perpetually effortlessly.

Thank you all for reading. Stay focused and remain steadfast as always!

With love and peace, 
Qiongster

No comments: