Saturday, January 22, 2022

Completed Trophy Collection of China's ATM (Alibaba, Tencent, Meituan) Tech Stocks

 


I started the collection of China technology companies only recently, by opportunity and luck.

I did not have any intention to dabble in China or HK stocks in the past.

However I changed my mind after I funded my Tiger Broker account and collected discounted stock vouchers through playing in-app game within the Tiger Broker app.

40% stock discount voucher on Alibaba, 20% discount on Meituan, 10% discount on Tencent and seeing Alibaba (HK.9988) hitting historical lows around HK$110 in end Dec 2021 presented me the great chance to initiate a trophy portfolio consisting of e-commerce, food delivery and gaming + metaverse giants from the most populous country in the world.

Here is my trophy collection of ATM tech stocks.

Surprisingly all are green.

However, it is only one odd share for Meituan and Tencent.

I would need to build up war chest and hope their prices stay low for me to accumulate proper lots of at least 100 shares of Meituan and Tencent into the portfolio.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and strong always.

With Love and Peace,
Qiongster


No comments: