Tuesday, January 12, 2021

First Top Up to CPF SA in 2021

It is slowly becoming a routine for me to top up my CPF Special Account under the Retirement Sum Top-Up Scheme (RSTU).

Under RSTU, the main benefits are to earn the risk free 4% interests from CPF SA and to enjoy tax reliefs for up to $7k.

I have topped up $5k today.


I will need to top up $2000 more in Feb 2021 to complete the $7000 CPF SA top up. After which I will start to top up my Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) account.

I will be in a low cash position for at least 1st Quarter of 2021 before I can start building up my war chest to hunt for the next investment target. But since there are not many buying opportunities now and with the results reporting season looming for the Reits, I will just sit back and enjoy the numerous Ang Baos trickling in after the Chinese New Year when the Reits in my portfolio start to pay dividends.

Thanks for reading. Huat Ah!

With Love & Peace,
Qiongster

No comments: