Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Net Worth Update Jun 2020

My net worth increases $29k to $940k from $911k in May 2020.

More than $20k is gained from the portfolio due to continued recovery in the stock markets.

I also collected more than $2k of dividends in the month of June alone.

Savings from monthly salary and CPF contributions make up the rest of the increase.

After ploughing more than $40k investing in the likes of Comfortdelgro, SATS, OCBC, CapitaLand Mall Trust, Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust, Mapletree Industrial and UOB from Mar to May, I have sat back and relaxed while watching them recover and rally, thereby contributing to the increase of my net worth. I have removed deadwood such as Starhub and the other deadwood, Sembcorp Ind suddenly had become a potential gem for the future after the de-merging plan was announced.



My emergency funds and secondary war chests in Singapore Savings Bonds and fixed deposits are intact.

Primary warchest in POEMS Money Market Fund is topped up with dividends but depleted due to portfolio rebalancing and I have no plans to invest more in the short term.

I plan to use the cashflows from next few months of income to pay off insurance premiums, income taxes and top up mum's CPF retirement account for tax relief. Hopefully by Sep, I can build up my warchest and invest more again.

Well, I am on track towards the one million milestone. With further easing of Circuit Breaker measures, and as the economy slowly recovers, I believe that my net worth and passive income will soar to greater heights! Every crisis is an opportunity indeed.

Thanks for reading!

With Love & Peace,
Qiongster

No comments: