Saturday, May 16, 2020

Net Worth Surpassed SGD 900K in May 2020

As the stock market continue to recover, my net worth has reached $911k after the latest active cashflows and CPF contributions.

It increased by $12k or 1.3% from Apr 2020 and is the highest ever net worth in my life.

The last time it surpass $900k was in Feb 2020 before the onslaught of global economies and stock markets by the virus pandemic.




I have altogether injected more than $40k into the markets buying the likes of Comfortdelgro, SATS, OCBC, CapitaLand Mall Trust, Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust and Frasers Centrepoint Trust and completed my shopping spree during this health crisis.

I hope to continue to live frugally, pay off all my debts, income taxes, stay invested and let my net worth charge towards $1 million before May 2021.

Stay home and be safe. Thanks for reading.

Love & Peace,
Qiongster

No comments: