Friday, October 14, 2022

Added Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust

 


The share price of Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (FLCT) (SGX:BUOU) has continued to weaken amidst uncertainties such as softening of AUD which is the primary currency of its property income in Australia, impact from further interest rate hikes, recession fears and tightening of monetary policy by MAS announced today and so on.

I started investing in FLCT since its IPO in 2016 when I was allocated 1,000 shares at $0.89. Since then, I slowly accumulated FLCT through dollar-cost averaging at $0.94, $0.97, $1.19 until my last purchase in Apr 2020 at $0.97. 

The investment journey of FLCT has been rewarding and fulfilling but full of ups and downs. Less off cumulative dividends collected over past 6 years till date, my net cost is merely $0.76.

Today, my order of FLCT is filled and my investment FLCT takes a notch further. 

I will now own 25,000 shares of FLCT at average net cost of $0.86.


At $1.13, FLCT is trading below its net asset value of $1.24 and yielding more than 6.5%. The next expected dividend of around 3.5 cents is just a month away in Nov 2022.

It is possible that the share price of FLCT will remain weak and may test lower lows in the coming weeks but I still believe FLCT is a no brainer long-term investment to own freehold logistics and commercial properties in Australia for passive income.

Thanks for reading.

With love & peace,
Qiongster

No comments: