Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Nibbled a little more of Mapletree Logistics Trust

I added 600 shares of Mapletree Logistics Trust yesterday. 


After applying for the Mapletree Logistics Trust preference shares in Nov, I did not get all the 3,000 shares that I subscribed for. They refunded me the cash for 600 shares.



Hence, I am returning back the cash where it is meant to be. Since I am willing to pay $1.99 for the PO, when it is $1.92 and presents a savings of more than the $10 after incurring additional brokerage fee, I just decided to buy back what I was not given. 

While I would be happy if MLT can rebound from its recent correction to hit greater heights, I will also be happy if its share price plunged lower for me to add more shares since I only hold a small position of 5,000 shares. 

Always have a plan on investing. Follow your conviction and plan. Thanks for reading.

With love & peace,
Qiongster

2 comments:

My Investment Machine said...

hmmm thats interesting. I applied for the PO too, for a total of 3,000 units (including excess) and all 3,000 units.

Qiongster said...

Not sure how their ballotting works. I only gotten 2,400 from applying 3,000 units but blessing in disguise. All the best for tonight or tomorrow morning's Ascendas Reit PO balloting.